Monday, May 24, 2010

Keep Pluggin Away

Since everyone is at different places in this, please just let me know where you are or if you need anything. If you want me to post more pages that are completed so that you can see them, I'd be happy to do that.

If this is just too overwhelming, please just set it aside and just read the chapters. We aren't doing this to overwhelm everyone but just to look at a different way to study. So if it isn't for you, no worries. We'll do something different next time.

Let me know what you need, what tools, what questions you have or if you have scrapped this all together and are ready to move on to something else.

Where would you like to go now???

3 comments:

  1. I have started the book of Romans using this method. It's pretty interesting. That said, I am open to anyone else's suggestions as to what we should do next, or if we should do anything else online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I struggled with this method of learning. Guess it needs to be shown to me and taught in person. I think I must have somehow missed a couple emails as well. Although the last week has been crazy busy for me...so I just kept reading and re-reading Titus. Am I the only one who had trouble? Feeling slightly stupid---oh, well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beverly..Talking with someone, face to face, about this method of study might help it to make mores sense..BUT.. if it never does make sense to you, that's OK! Everyone's brain is not hard wired the same way. I think you can glean the important things just by reading and re-reading, just as you did.

    I would be interested in what you gleaned from the book of Titus. So on your next post, pls share some of your thoughts. I look forward to hearing what you think.

    God has made us all so unique. I value that gift in each of my sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete